What to Bring
Clients commonly inquire about what to bring with them to the Treasure Coast Recovery center. The following is a condensed checklist of approved items that are allowed at Treasure Coast Recovery facilities. As you read through this list keep in mind that this is only a partial list. Before a scheduled admission, representative will provide you with a more detailed list of items to bring, as well as a list of things that are prohibited.
• A photo ID such as driver’s license, passport, or work ID
• Medical insurance cards
• A list of all medications with dosages, and any known allergies to medications
• A list of any known allergies to medications or other items
• A maximum of 1 suitcase with comfortable clothing and shoes for one week. On-site laundry facilities and supplies are available for client use.
• Alcohol-free toiletries including shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, shaving articles, hairdryer, etc.
• Writing materials for note taking during lectures and treatment group work.
Upon admission, clients are asked to check-in their belongings to a secure location within the facility. A Treasure Coast Recovery Admissions Associate will then examine those items to make sure the client has only brought the appropriate items with them for their alcohol or drug rehab treatment stay.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a representative, who can advise on any concerns regarding the items you are able and not able to bring.
Average high temperatures in Stuart ranges from 74° in January to 90° in July and August. Average low temperature drops to 55° in January and 75° in July, August and September. There is a ton of sunshine in Stuart, but a good amount of rain too. Light, loose clothing is suggest for comfort.